Translate

четвъртък, 24 октомври 2013 г.

REMEMBERING MY SOLO FELT ART EXHIBITION "LAND OF DREAMS''

 


Now I'm preparing for an exhibition in November 2013 in city Varna, Bulgaria. There, along with three other artists in the field of ceramics and small sculptures I'll show my textile art. Some of the works have already participated in group exhibitions and my solo exhibitions, but there will be new ones. So I decided to publish in my blogs series of articles dedicated to my work, which will participate in this exhibition. Some of my works you've seen on the internet or in person. My felt art carpets and wall hangings created in the 2009-2013 year reflect my creative pursuits and experiences that prompted me to do exactly that, to express myself in exactly that way.

They are the fruit of a great love and the state to be who I am :)

 
So, remembering my third solo exhibition of art textiles held in 2012 in the Historical Museum Botevgrad, Bulgaria I'd like to tell you, what I felt and wanted to show to the visitors.
Let's make this walk together again! Let's remember what is to have a dreams!


Do you like dreaming?
 

No time for dreams?



Or maybe you've forgotten how to dream?


 
Do you want to get back the feeling of bliss and serenity inherent to this process?



Then, let us take a trip back through time when we were kids!


Do you remember that sweet sleep state when lying in bed you awaken?


The dream has not left you completely, the body is blissfully relaxed ...



There, in your room, there's a window.



There is a piece of heaven, because such are the windows - they should always have a piece of heaven

 
So, the window watches the sky with your eyes.

You are squinting, because the light, such bright and beautiful, rushes through them.
 



And then miracles happen.
 
Small color circles dance on your lashes, merge and divide, grow or shrink ...



Pageant of color and light!

 

Enjoying this ...



... the time stops...



Only the play of light exists...
 



Then you open your eyes wider and notice the small clouds that are floating in the azure of the sky.



You can recognize in them someone's face or see cute animals.

Forms change so quickly, and you feel a sweet bliss.

The world is so wonderful!



You see the tree near the window and smile.
You hear the birds that chirping merrily ...



Do you remember!?
 



Yes! That is, do you see!

And here are my memories, my dreams!

 
Did you know that dreams come true - those real, clean, out of the bliss of the heart, didn't you?!
Every kid knows that!
 



Staying more in this state and then your life will really become a beautiful dream come true!


With love to you all!

SvetLana Kostova
LAnAArt
http://svetlanaarts.blogspot.com/
 


 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар